- Category: Tips
- Created: Wednesday, 19 April 2017 22:58
Grease fires can be extremely dangerous, and are one of the leading causes of house and restaurant fires. The majority of grease fires occur on stovetops, and they can get out of hand in a matter of seconds. The steps to put out a grease fire are different than that of a normal fire, and knowing these steps can prevent injury and stop the fire from aggressively spreading. It is extremely important that you never use water to put out a grease fire because it will end up splashing the grease and spreading the fire. Also, never attempt to pick up and move the source of the fire as this can lead to very serious injuries.